ACCF employs handpicked professionals not just for their knowledge and experience, but for their zeal to make a difference in the cancer care space. ACCF offers a work atmosphere wherein the employees can contribute towards one of the most ambitious philanthropy projects and see their work create a meaningful impact.
An equal opportunity employer, ACCF seeks highly motivated candidates to meet the objectives of the program. The ideal candidate should be willing to travel and work in remote locations across Assam. If you are interested in working and making a difference in the cancer care space of Assam, scroll below for opportunities.
Note: If for any reason you are unable to apply through the website, please directly email the CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Role||No of positions||Location||Education||Experience||Reporting To||Job description||Apply|
|Medical Oncologist||1||Diphu||DM/DNB in Medical Oncology from a recognized institute
MD/DNB in internal medicine with 5 years exp. in medical oncology from a large volume cancer center.
|min. 2 years' experience post qualification||Administrative Head of the Unit||1. To lead the medical oncology team, consisting of cancer GPs, junior physicians, oncology nurses, general nurses, and the ward team.
2. To lead the medical oncology team in initial examination of history and clinical examination and to supervise the writing of the admission note and diagnostic plan, daily progress notes.
3. To perform all Bone Marrow Transplants when needed.
4. To lead the medical oncology team in initial examination of history and clinical examination and to design chemotherapy treatment plans for cancer patients.
5. To ensure conformity of the standards for Patients Right and Education that includes informing/counselling the patient or patient family about the plan of care, day to day progress if needed as a team along with consultation from other services and interacts with other physician's members of the cancer team as needed.
|Radiation Oncologist||1||Diphu||MD/DNB in Radiation oncology from a recognized institute.
*Candidate having more experience will be considered appropriately for the higher post.
|min. 2 years exp. In a large volume cancer center||Administrative Head of the Unit||1. To lead the radiation oncology teamand design radiation treatment plans for cancer patients in conjunction with the rest of the radiation therapy team,addressesmedical emergencies in the radiation treatment centre and sequel of radiation treatment.
2. To initiate activities in the field of radiotherapy aiming at upgrading radiotherapy capabilities and to help improve cancer cure rates in safe clinical practice.
3. To develop and implement coordinated research (clinical or implementation) projects related to radiation therapy as applied to cancer treatment, including the evaluation of research contracts, organization of research coordination meetings and the publication of resultsand organize scientific and advisory meetings to review current knowledge in radiation oncology and plan for future activities within the field.
4. To develop SOP for Admission and Discharge of patients seen by members of team.
5. Responsible for enforcing monitoring adherence of all members of the team to the medical staff bylaws and rules and regulations, and hospital policies and procedures.
|Medical Physicist / Radiological Safety Officer||1||Diphu||Post M. Sc. Diploma in Radiological Physics (Dip. R. P.)/ Post M. Sc.
Diploma in Medical Physics (Dip. M. P.)/ Post Graduate Degree in Medical Physics [M.Sc. (Med.Phys)}
RSO certification for medical radiation facilities preferably certified for nuclear medicine facilities from AERB
|min. 1 year experience post qualification.||Radiation Oncologist||1. To be Responsible for all regulatory compliance on Radiation Safety as per AERB guidelines.
2. To test, repair and calibrate radiation measurement instruments and other instruments.
3. The RSO shall ensure that radiation safety activities are being performed in accordance with approved procedures and regulatory requirements in the daily operation of the licensee's program.
4. To be responsible for ensuring that the licensee's radiation safety program is implemented in accordance with approved procedures must have adequate training and experience.
5. To conduct all mandatory routine reporting as well as reporting and emergency response to any events.
6. To ensure that the provisions of the Atomic Energy (Radiation Protection) Rules,2004 or modified thereafter, are implemented.
7. To establish and maintain an effective radiation protection programme to ensure safety of workers, patients and public.
8. Instruct all workers on relevant safety measures.
9. To assist the licensee in developing suitable emergency plans to deal with accidents and ensuring appropriate emergency preparedness.
10. To provide adequate training in radiation protection and safety methodologies to all workers.
11. To implement all radiation surveillance measures.
12. To conduct periodic radiation protection surveys to verify compliance with the regulatory requirements.
13. To ensure safety of the staff in the Unit with regards to radiation exposure that include wearing of protective shield ,TLD badges along with quarterly check and replacement of the badge if needed.
14. To carry out personnel monitoring and maintain records thereof.
15. To ensure periodic calibration of radiation measuring and associated instruments.
16. To submit periodic reports to the competent authority giving details such as safety status of the installation and inventory of sources.
18. To ensure timely renewal of Licenses of the Organization with regard to the use of Radiation therapy.
|Radiation Technician||1||Diphu||An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Radiotherapy Technology. A state license and certification to practice||-||Radiation Oncologist||1. Completing the patients' intake process, taking patients' histories, and preparing and educating patients about the imaging procedure.
2. Reviewing patients' charts and Doctors' notes before the examination, and maintaining patients' records during and after procedures.
3. Preparing radiopharmaceuticals for contrast in the diagnostic images.
4. Positioning patients and equipment to capture the correct area and produce clear images.
5. Monitoring patients and ensuring their safety during imaging procedures.
6. Calibrating the equipment to ensure clear, usable images are taken of the correct area, as specified by the Doctor.
7. Logging and organizing image results, developing film, assisting with the interpretation of the radiograph results, and consulting with Radiologists to determine if other images need to be taken.
8. Ensuring the proper sterilization and storage of the equipment, maintaining radiographic equipment, and reporting any equipment failures.
9. Coordinating with the radiology department to schedule and complete radiographic procedures.
10. Maintaining up to date knowledge of current radiology practices.
|Fellowship - Medical Oncology / Paedia||-||-||
MD / DNB Internal Medicine / Paedia.
|-||-||This two-year fellowship program will consist of One-year intense training at a High volume Oncology centre, i.e. TMH-Mumbai / TMC-Kolkata / BBCI-Guwahati / RCC-Trivandrum / Centre for Onco-Pathology-Mumbai and second year posting at ACCF's newly commissioned centres. Read more >>||Apply|
|Fellowship - Surgical Oncology||-||-||MS Surgery / DNB Surgery||-||-||This two-year fellowship program will consist of One-year intense training at a High volume Oncology centre, i.e. TMH-Mumbai / TMC-Kolkata / BBCI-Guwahati / RCC-Trivandrum / Centre for Onco-Pathology-Mumbai and second year posting at ACCF's newly commissioned centres. Read more >>||Apply|
|Fellowship - Head & Neck Oncology||-||-||MS ENT / DNB ENT||-||-||This two-year fellowship program will consist of One-year intense training at a High volume Oncology centre, i.e. TMH-Mumbai / TMC-Kolkata / BBCI-Guwahati / RCC-Trivandrum / Centre for Onco-Pathology-Mumbai and second year posting at ACCF's newly commissioned centres. Read more >>||Apply|
|Fellowship - Onco-Pathology||-||-||MD Pathology||-||-||Apply|
|Patient Navigator||2||Silchar and Diphu||Degree/Diploma Course in Clinical Psychology/ Behavioral Science
Bachelor of Social Work/BA (Sociology)/BA (Anthropology)
|Two years work experience in social work in hospitals/public health after obtaining qualification||District Health Manager||1. PN has to coordinate with Health Camp Manager/District Health Manager /District Programme Coordinator (NCD, NHM) for mobilization of suspected cases for their diagnosis to the cancer centre.
2. PN has to contact/coordinate with relatives/ASHA/ANM/MPW of the suspected cases if direct contact with suspected cases is not possible.
3. PN has to give all the information during follow up call to the suspected cases related to financial benefits, free ambulance services, expected out of pocket expenditure and documents required to be taken to the territory centre.
4. Assist in collecting information of confirmed cancer cases and submit it to cancer registry.
5. PN has to do documentation of the work and report timely to concerned reporting manager and execute any other work assigned by the Reporting Manager.
|District Health Manager||4||Darrang, Diphu, Silchar and Kamrup Rural||Master of Public Health/Master of Health Administration from reputed institutions
|2 (in implementation of Government health programs in Indian health systems at National/ State/District level)
4 (in implementation of Government health programs in Indian health systems at National/ State/District level)
|1. Liaison with Deputy Commissioner, Superintendent of Police, Additional Deputy Commissioner, Joint Director (DHS), District Education Officer, Superintendent of Medical College Hospital and other district officers involved in the implementation of the programme.
2. Work closely with the District Nodal Officer (NHM/DHS)/ Programme Coordinator of National Programme for Prevention and Control of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and stroke (NPCDCS), National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP), Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) for the preparation of District PIP, budgeting, fund flow, planning, implementation and supportive supervision of the programme in the district.
3. Work closely with the Superintendent and other Health Staff of the Medical College Hospital for implementation of Continuum of care and Cancer registry.
4. Work closely with Police department for implementation of COTPA, Education Department and other partner agencies for the implementation of cancer awareness and prevention in the district.
5. Provide all kind of support (mentoring and capacity building) and supervise all team members time to time.
6. Submission of timely reports to the Reporting Manager and execute any other work assigned by the Senior Management.
|Dentist||4||Darrang, Diphu, Silchar and Tea Gardens||Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from a recognized university||One year of work experience in community outreach - cancer screening after obtaining BDS||District Health Manager||1. Responsible for on-field execution of the programme, research and implementation activities related to prevention, early detection of cancer and health promotion
2. Perform clinical procedures as per the guidelines recommended for the NPCDCS program (Cancer Screening)
3. Assist in organizing screening camps, Community Mobilization through liaison, communication to community leaders, PRI, NGO partners, Government NCD cell.
4. Train, handhold and supportive supervision to the health workers for oral examination and clinical procedures.
5. Conduct quality checks, develop resource material for the programme.
6. Submission of timely reports to the Reporting Manager and execute any other work assigned by the Management.
|Health Camp Manager||4||Darrang,Diphu,Silchar and Tea Gardens||Master’s in Social Work/Allied Sciences
Bachelor’s degree in Social work/Allied Science
|1year experience for candidates with masters degree
in the community outreach programs
3 years of experience for candidates with the Bachelors degree in the community outreach programs
|District Health Manager||1. Work with District NCD cell for smooth execution of project for cancer screening.
2. Undertake on-ground mapping (planning, recce, awareness and mobilization of the beneficiaries) of the health facility for cancer screening.
3. Work with ASHA, ANM, CHO etc. for monthly camp calendar in the district.
4. Will work closely with the technical team of the district for implementation of cancer screening.
5. Coordinate with team on logistic arrangement – travel, equipment and other material require for conducting cancer screening programme.
6. Monitor the data quality of the screening camps.
7. Arrange special camps in consultation with NGOs and on occasion of days – World cancer day, breast screening month etc.
8. Conduct training sessions to community-based organizations in cancer screening.
9. Participate in review meetings and prepare documentation reports on the progress of the project.
10. Follow up with suspected cases before refereeing them in the Medical College.
11. Work closely with Patient Navigator and assist them in the follow up.
12. Any other work assigned by the Senior Management.